CIK POST-DOCTORAL OPPORTUNITIES
CIK intends to provide post-doctoral fellowships to qualified candidates. The positions are open to Ph.D. graduates who are interested in advancing their research capabilities during their post- doctoral studies. CIK associates who are highly accomplished and well-known scholars have expressed interest to contribute to the advancement of future generations. Please see the names and areas of specialization of CIK associates below. The post-doctoral positions are open to all domestic and international applicants. CIK will not be able to offer financial assistance, however, if needed, will support your visa application.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Advance the scholarly capabilities of doctoral students’, particularly from developing countries, through their collaboration with the experienced CIK associates.
- Enrich the international network and publication opportunities of post-doctoral fellows.
- Enhance post-doctoral fellows’ job opportunities in their homeland and beyond.
- Deepen scientific knowledge-based studies.
- Accepted post-doctoral applicants will work closely with experienced scholars, which will lead to improvement of their research competencies and increase their publications’ quality and quantity.
- Present their research output at the CIK seminars, at the CIK annual international conference, and at other organizations and associations.
- Publish scholarly output in peer-reviewed journals, including CIK journal, Cyrus Global Business Perspectives.
- Explore raising funds from the public and private sectors to support their research projects and scholars at the CIK.
Please complete the following questionnaire (via the button below or email) in order to determine eligibility and to evaluate your proposal:
- First and last Name.
- Name of the University where you earned your Ph.D. and graduation year.
- Title of your Ph.D. dissertation.
- Themes or topics of interest.
- Ph.D. dissertation supervisor (committee) names.
- Provide a list of presentations and publications for the last 3 years.
- Please attach your CV.
- Identify name(s) of your preferred faculty to conduct research with. Please see the name and bio of the scholars below.
- In no more than 500 words, please explain your topic of interest, aim and objective of participating in this post-doctoral opportunity.
- What is/are your financial means for supporting your post-doctoral? If you have any questions, please contact us at PostDoc@Cyrusik.org
DECISION MAKING PROCESS
A committee at the CIK will review your application and will communicate with you regarding acceptance/rejection and /or any additional questions, within one month of your submission.
SCHOLARS POTENTIAL AREAS OF RESEARCH
- Business Strategy
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- Global Strategy and Environment of Business
- Organization and Cultural Issues
- Leadership and Cultural Characteristics
- Institutions, Governance, and Development
- International Business and Cultural Issues
- International Economics and Finance
- Innovation and Development
- Natural Resources and Sustainable Development
- Strategy and Development
- Women and Business Development
SCHOLARS NAME AND BIOS
- Dr. Nader Asgary
- Dr. Ahmad Etebari
- Dr. Poorya Hosseini
- Dr. Farhang Niroomand
- Dr. Kaveh Moghaddam
- Dr. Dina Frutos-Bencze
- Dr. Shahriar Khaksari
- Dr. Kayhan Tajeddini
- Prof. Jonathan Sales
- Dr. Emerson Maccari
- Dr. Alf Walle
- Dr. Joseph Weiss
CIRUS Institute of Knowledge (CIK) is a scientific non-profit organization. The primary objective of CIK is to encourage and support research in the above affirmation areas, especially in developing countries. The focus is on topics and countries that its members have interest and expertise. CIK has a strong commitment to creating an institute that strives to support scholars, businesses, and organizations to succeed.
Please feel free to contact us at PostDoc@Cyrusik.org.