We strongly believe there are many genuine donors who trust in our cause of advancing knowledge globally and would like to contribute toward its sustainable growth. CIK’s values and its transparent operation will give confidence to donors that their hard-earned resources will make a difference. CIK invites philanthropists, public, and private organizations to support its objectives. We welcomes financial support in the form of grants and philanthropist contributions. Please contact us at: Donate@Cyrusik.org. CIK is a non-profit tax deductible organization. CIK is an educational, scientific, and non-profit tax deductible organization. It is a secular, scientific, and nonpartisan organization.
CIK is looking for founders/philanthropists that are willing to support research projects that are within the domain of CIK and serve the interest of the contributes. The subject of the research and the amount of funding are open for discussion. Below is a list of potential areas of study:
- Status of higher education in Iran and Central Asia; what are the potentials and shortcomings of the higher education system?
- What has been the impact of globalization of higher education on the region?
- Cultural issues and work habits of different ethnicity – a compare and contrast, regionally and globally.
- Cultural issues and work habits of Afghans – a compare and contrast, regionally and globally.
- What are strategic economic opportunities of Iran, regionally and globally?
- What are the human resources potentials and shortcomings in Iran?
- Cultural issues and work habits of Iranians – a compare and contrast, regionally and globally.
All potential applicants should submit a Letter of Inquiry, which provides a summary of the proposal and a brief background of the applicant. There will be an initial screening of the applications to ensure that each proposal meets the minimum requirements of CIK. If the proposal is within the domain of CIK and meets the objectives of the donors then we will invite submission of full application and a detailed proposal.